- Vitamins will not work without trace minerals present. Humates contain more than 70 trace minerals derived from decomposed plant matter. (Iron, Zinc Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Boron, Sulfur). Our humates are naturally organic and bioavailable for maximum absorption. They are rich in polyphenols so can act as an antioxidant-free-radical-scavenger, removing free radicals and toxins from the body, which can reduce the onset of certain illnesses and premature aging.
- BOOST NUTRIENT ABSORPTION: Minerals are known as co-factors, which are needed for proper nutrient absorption. When cells are operating in a nutrient-rich environment, they can convert those nutrients to energy, and carry out all of the body’s critical functions. The combination of over 70 plant-based, bioavailable trace minerals, polyphenols and naturally occurring humic and fulvic acids, aid in increasing absorption of key nutrients.
- DETOXIFY and INCREASE ENERGY: Feelings of fatigue and loss of energy can be from an imbalance of minerals, a nutrient deficiency, or a buildup of toxins. Plant- Sourced Minerals participate actively in liver metabolism. The liver filters metabolic waste products and excretes them from the body. Humates also promote antiviral activity by blocking the receptor on the cell’s surface. If the virus cannot attach to the cell, it cannot take over the cell to reproduce itself.
- IMPROVE BLOOD: Improve oxygen saturation in red blood cells. ANTIOXIDANT: Depending on the situation, they can behave either as a donor or electron acceptor. This makes them a powerful, natural antioxidant, which can neutralize free radicals.
- DOSAGE: For adults, 2 capsules per day. With regular intake of Plant-Sourced Minerals in a daily diet, a healthy energy level, mental activity, immune system response, sleep, digestive and gut issues, nutrient absorption, and joint mobility can be maintained.
Plant Sourced Minerals
Plant Source Mineral
Subscribe and get 10%